Thank you for choosing to contribute to Morphemic Morphology. Please go through the following guidelines carefully before submitting your guest posts.
We are looking for interesting articles that discuss various issues & debates currently affecting the writing community.
- We accept submissions throughout the year.
- All the submissions/requests must be directed to email@example.com.
- The submissions, unless otherwise requested, should be previously unpublished.
- The subject line must clearly state the Category in which you are submitting & the Title of your work.
- Please include a cover letter, and a short, third person bio in the body of the email.
- The submission should be attached as a word document to the email. You may also include, as a separate attachment, a picture of yourself.
- Please understand that this blog has been established to encourage respectful, fruitful & positive discussions & debates among the various members of the writing community. Hence, we request you not to send us submissions that may introduce a negative diatribe or hurt the sentiments of a particular community.
- We also request all the contributors to participate in the discussions by answering the questions the readers may pose to them.
- We are looking for interesting articles that discuss various issues & debates currently affecting the writing community.
- All submissions must not be more than 750-1000 words.
- The articles must pose questions and/or an ideological stance that would enable discussions by the readers.